LAND ROVER SOFTWARE UPDATES
Our software updates are a quick, convenient way to ensure your vehicle remains up to date without the need to visit a Land Rover Retailer. Updates are available via the car’s connectivity, including the vehicle’s SIM card or Wi-Fi.
After activating this feature, a notification will appear on your vehicle’s touchscreen when an update is available. This can be downloaded and installed then and there, or you can choose to postpone the update to a more convenient time.
SOFTWARE UPDATES FAQS
SOFTWARE UPDATES OVERVIEWSOFTWARE UPDATES OVERVIEW
HOW UPDATES WORKHOW UPDATES WORK
- How do I know if an update is available?
- What do I need to do before installing an update?
- How do I perform an infotainment update?
- How do I update the Telematics or Battery Energy Control Module?
- I have accepted a download. Can I still use my car?
- How long does the software update installation take?
- How do I know when the software update is complete?
- Do I need to have a signal for the installation to take place?
- Can I stop the installation once it has started?
PROBLEM RESOLUTIONPROBLEM RESOLUTION
- The download has failed. What should I do?
- The installation has failed. What should I do?
- I skipped the update, but I now want to install it. What do I do?
- Can I update the software while out of the country?
- Can I stop other people from updating my software?
- Do I need an InControl® account for software updates?
- Why haven’t I seen a notification for the infotainment update?