Lease vs. Loan
|Why a lease?||Why a loan?|
• Decide up front how long you want to drive the vehicle.
• Typically you will enjoy lower monthly payments, fewer maintenance costs and flexible mileage options.
• Learn about a single-pay lease where you will not have a monthly payment by paying the entire amount at the beginning of the lease (also known as a one-pay lease).
• Enjoy convenient lease-end options: at lease maturity, trade in your Land Rover vehicle for a new one, buy it or select a different vehicle.
• Get closer to the pride of ownership and build equity in your vehicle with every payment.
• Drive where you want with unlimited mileage.
• Enjoy the full benefit of the trade-in or resale value.
*The Land Rover word mark, the Land Rover logo, and Land Rover Financial Group are trademarks of Jaguar Land Rover Limited and any use by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (“Chase”) is under license.
**Retail/Loan and lease accounts are owned by Chase. Auto loans and leases through the Land Rover Financial Group are subject to credit approval by Chase. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Obtain a quote on the Land Rover vehicle of your choosing from your closest retailer
CALCULATE TRADE-IN VALUE
Estimate the Kelly Blue Book trade-in value of your vehicle and trade up to a new Land Rover model today
FIND A RETAILER
Search for a Land Rover Retailer near you
BUILD YOUR OWN
Use the configurator to build your perfect vehicle