ENJOY A 3-MONTH TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION TO THE SIRIUSXM PLATINUM PLAN AND GET THE ULTIMATE ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE IN YOUR VEHICLE AND ON THE SXM APP—INCLUDING EXPERTLY CURATED AD-FREE MUSIC, PANDORA STATIONS, SPORTS PLAY-BY-PLAY, CELEBRITY-HOSTED TALK, NEWS, COMEDY, HOWARD STERN, AND MORE.
WHAT YOU LOVE IS ON NOW
• 350+ channels, including 165+ channels in your vehicle
• Expertly curated ad-free music with channels dedicated to your favorite decades, hits, styles and genres
• Exclusive music channels created by your favorite artists—an experience only found here
• Premium sports coverage with live play-by-play from every major sport including every NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL game, plus NASCAR, college sports, the PGA TOUR and more
• All of SiriusXM’s sports talk and analysis including all of SiriusXM’s 24/7 official league channels and college conference channels, ESPN Radio, CBS Sports Radio, FOX Sports Radio, SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio, Mad Dog Sports Radio and more
• Two channels of Howard Stern, 24/7
• Original talk channels, plus news covering every angle, with simulcasts from FOX News, CNN, MSNBC and more
• Exclusive comedy including Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud Radio, Netflix Is A Joke Radio, Comedy Central Radio, and more
Bring your music to life with two sound systems from British audio experts Meridian. The superb Meridian Surround Sound System with Trifield™ technology delivers all the fullness and clarity of a live performance. With the 15-speaker arrangement, Meridian provides the best sound experience.
Is Your Trial Subscription Ending?
What services and channels do I get with my SiriusXM Platinum trial subscription?
With your SiriusXM Platinum trial subscription, you get every channel available on your satellite radio, plus the SXM App, so you can listen on your phone, smart speakers, streaming media players, and other supported devices* as well as online. Here’s what’s included:
• All kinds of ad-free music, sports talk and analysis, world-class news, comedy and the biggest names in talk and entertainment, 24/7
• Play-by-play NFL, MLB®, NBA and NHL® plus every NASCAR® race
• Xtra channels for every mood and occasion
• SiriusXM video and the best collection of exclusive and non-exclusive podcasts
•All of SiriusXM’s premium programming, including Howard Stern channels and video, plus personalized recommendations to find more of what you love
•Ad-free Pandora stations
* Not all features available on all devices.
My SiriusXM isn’t working in my vehicle, how do I send a refresh signal to my radio?
If your trial subscription is not yet active, or if you’re not receiving all the channels you should be getting, your radio may need a refresh signal. You can have one sent in just a few moments! Have your Radio ID or VIN handy, then send a refresh signal.
Can I listen to SiriusXM outside my vehicle?
With your SiriusXM Platinum trial subscription, you can enjoy SiriusXM almost anywhere with the SXM App. Listen on your phone; on a wide variety of connected devices you may already own, including devices with Amazon Alexa, wireless speakers, smart TVs, and streaming media players; and online on your computer.
To get started, first set up your streaming username and password. Then download the SXM App to your smartphone, tablet or listen on your computer, and find out how to get started listening at home.
What’s different when I listen to SiriusXM on the SXM App?
You will unlock even more SiriusXM content with the SXM App, including many online-only channels. You’ll be able to create your own ad-free Pandora stations. You’ll hear more than 100 ad-free Xtra channels featuring music for any mood. You can also watch SiriusXM video and access SiriusXM’s vast collection of podcasts. If you have a SiriusXM trial subscription you will need to enter a username and password to listen online or on the app. Get your login credentials at siriusxm.com/getlogin.
How long is my trial subscription and how will I know when my trial subscription is ending?
The length of your trial subscription depends on the vehicle you’ve purchased or leased. There are several ways to find out.
• Check the paperwork that came with your vehicle
• Register and login to your SiriusXM account
• Look out for the Welcome Kit SiriusXM has sent you, which includes information about your trial and when it will end.
If SiriusXM has your correct contact information on file, they will also send you notices when the end of your trial is getting close. Log into your SiriusXM account and confirm your contact information.
Does my trial subscription automatically renew?
No. Your trial subscription is just a trial—it's yours to enjoy for the duration. Of course you can sign up to keep enjoying all the great programming SiriusXM has to offer. But again, there are no strings attached. If you have not yet purchased a subscription package after your trial ends, your SiriusXM service will automatically stop at the end of your trial period.
If I want to go ahead and subscribe now, will I lose what’s left of my trial subscription?
No. Subscribe now (or at any time during your trial) and you will still enjoy every bit of your trial time. You will NOT be charged for the package you choose until your trial is over.
Please see the SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms and how to cancel, which includes calling 1-866-635-2349. All fees, content and features are subject to change.
Subscribe now—or at any time during your trial—so you don’t have to remember to do it later. Be sure to have your Radio ID/ESN handy.
I’m already a subscriber. Can I add my new vehicle to my existing SiriusXM account, or transfer my service from my old vehicle?
You can add your new vehicle to your account, remove any old radios you no longer have and transfer unused service from your old vehicle to your new one. (Certain restrictions apply.) SiriusXM’s online service is available 24/7 and is easy to use. And you won't lose any of your trial subscription when you transfer your service. If you need additional assistance, SiriusXM’s dedicated Loyal Listener care team is here to help. Just call 1-855-227-6738 or chat online with a representative.
*SiriusXM with 360L: Radio features, content, and display may vary by vehicle. Some features may not be available while driving.