(MAHWAH, N.J.) – February 9, 2018 – Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC is proud to announce the 32 U.S. retailer winners of the 2017/18 Pride of Jaguar and Land Rover Pinnacle Retailer Excellence Awards.
The Pride of Jaguar and Land Rover Pinnacle Awards are given annually to retailers who have demonstrated a commitment to excellence and the Jaguar and Land Rover brands. Last year, 16 retailers were selected from each brand based upon their top performance in core business categories including customer advocacy, sales and aftersales.
Of the 32 winning retailers, 21 have received the award multiple times, while 11 were recognized for the first time. Crown Jaguar of St. Petersburg, Fla. and Land Rover Tampa of Tampa, Fla. have received the award the most number of times, with 14 wins respectively.
In 2017, Jaguar Land Rover U.S. sales reached a new all-time record with U.S. sales up 9% for the two brands combined. For the Land Rover brand, U.S. sales reached an all-time high mark of 74,739 units and achieved double digit annual growth for the brand’s flagship model, the Range Rover. The Jaguar brand maintained its position among the industry’s growth leaders in the U.S. market with sales up 27% from 2016, driven by impressive sales performances of the Jaguar F-PACE and XE models. The Jaguar F-PACE performance SUV continued to be the brand’s top seller for the second consecutive year since being launched.
“We are proud to recognize our leading retailers for their outstanding performance and commitment to the Jaguar and Land Rover brands,” said Joe Eberhardt, President & CEO, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC. “We achieved another record sales year in the U.S. last year, in large part due to the high quality service and outstanding ownership experience these retailers provide to our customers every day.”
The recipients of the 2017/18 Pride of Jaguar and Land Rover Pinnacle Retailer Excellence Awards are:
Pride of Jaguar Award:
- Harper Jaguar (Knoxville, Tenn.)
- Bobby Rahal Jaguar (Wexford, Pa.)
- Barrett Jaguar (San Antonio, Texas)
- Paretti Imports, LLC (Metairie, La.)
- Jaguar Columbia (Columbia, S.C.)
- Jaguar Downtown Salt Lake (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Jaguar Fort Myers (Fort Meyers, Fla.)
- Jaguar El Paso (El Paso, Texas)
- Stevinson Imports, Inc. (Littleton, Colo.)
- Jaguar Buffalo (Getzville, N.Y.)
- Jaguar San Juan Texas (San Juan, Texas)
- Crown Jaguar (St. Petersburg, Fla.)
- Jaguar Rochester (Rochester, N.Y.)
- Jaguar Des Moines (Des Moines, Iowa)
- Haron Jaguar (Fresno, Calif.)
- Jaguar Fox Valley (Appleton, Wis.)
Land Rover Pinnacle Award:
- Land Rover Tampa (Tampa, Fla.)
- Land Rover Knoxville (Knoxville, Tenn.)
- Land Rover Cape Fear (Wilmington, N.C.)
- Land Rover Boise (Boise, Idaho)
- Land Rover El Paso (El Paso, Texas)
- Land Rover Denver (Littleton, Colo.)
- Land Rover North Hills (Wexford, Pa.)
- Land Rover San Juan Texas (San Juan, Texas)
- Land Rover Fort Myers (Fort Meyers, Fla.)
- Land Rover Louisville (Louisville, Ky.)
- Land Rover Darien (Darien, Conn.)
- Land Rover Shreveport (Shreveport, La.)
- Land Rover Gulf Coast (Mobile, Ala.)
- Land Rover Peoria (Peoria, Ill.)
- Land Rover Main Line (Wayne, Pa.)
- Land Rover Baton Rouge (Baton Rouge, La.)
Jaguar and Land Rover have a combined network of 338 retailers across the U.S.