2016 RANGE ROVER SPORT MSRP FROM $64,950* BORN IN THE WILD, REFINED ON THE ROAD
2016 RANGE ROVER SPORT SVR THE FASTEST, MOST AGILE LAND ROVER VEHICLE EVER
2016 RANGE ROVER SPORT FINELY TUNED FOR AN EXHILARATING DRIVE
2016 RANGE ROVER SPORT CREATED AROUND THE DRIVER
FIRST AND FOREMOST A DRIVER’S CAR
Settle back into the driver’s seat of Range Rover Sport and one thing is immediately apparent: it demands to be driven.
DISTINCTIVE AND DRAMATIC SILHOUETTE
From its strong body lines to its floating roof and fast raked windshield angle, everything about Range Rover Sport has been designed to another level.
Throughout the cockpit, the controls are ergonomically designed for an intuitive and engaging driving experience.
CLASS LEADING PERFORMANCE ON- AND OFF-ROAD
Range Rover Sport delivers transformational on-road dynamics, paired with all-terrain performance.
Range Rover Sport builds on Land Rover’s unrivaled breadth of capability. It is equally at home in the city or the back of beyond.
The latest Terrain Response® 21 technology helps Range Rover Sport optimize settings for the current conditions to deliver unrivaled performance on- and off- road.
TESTED TO EXTREMES
Extreme testing in the most inhospitable terrains and temperatures has helped create a vehicle that is designed to deliver in even the most challenging conditions.
CONFIDENT AND COMPOSED
Signature full time intelligent Four Wheel Drive system1, with selectable high/low range, offers optimum performance both on- and off- road.
SPECIFICATIONS AT A GLANCE
The LR-V8 Supercharged 5.0 Liter engine produces 510 HP and 461 lb-ft of torque.
ACCELERATION 0-60 MPH
With the LR-V8 Supercharged 5.0 Liter engine.
With rear seats forward. Extensive load space suitable for larger loads such as luggage or sports equipment.
MAXIMUM VEHICLE LENGTH
Width 87.4in, height 70.1in with the panoramic roof open. Fold the mirrors to lose 5.8in from the vehicle width.
Td6 DIESEL ENGINE
A MORE EFFICIENT FUEL
Diesel fuel is one of the most efficient fuels on the planet. Less processed than traditional gasoline, diesel has a notably high energy density. Simply put, a gallon of diesel fuel goes a longer way than a gallon of most other fuels, including gasoline.
Diesel's high energy density, coupled with the efficiency of compression-ignition diesel engines, contribute to substantially better mileage over gasoline vehicles, resulting in fewer trips to the pump and reduced emissions.
The photography does not depict the vehicles's emission control system.
The emissions produced by diesel vehicles contain meaningfully less carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, and hydrocarbons then traditional gasoline vehicle emission's.
A Range Rover Sport with a Td6 Diesel engine gets 22 MPG15 to the V6 gasoline model's 17MPG.
A Range Rover Sport with a Td6 Diesel engine gets 28 MPG15 to the V6 gasoline model's 22 MPG.
A Range Rover Sport with a Td6 Diesel engine gets 25 MPG15 to the V6 gasoline model's 19 MPG.
A Range Rover Sport with Td6 Diesel engine outputs 440 lb-ft torque at 1,750 RPM to the V6 gasoline model's 332 lb-ft torque at 3,500 RPM.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
A range of finishers and special details to help create your own individual space.
Match your style by choosing from a wide variety of colors and options.
A range of optional extras to take personalization even further.
TECHNOLOGY AND SECURITY
A suite of intuitive technologies at your fingertips.
Don’t simply explore with confidence, stay entertained.
Equip yourself to get the most out of every day.
FIND OUT HOW TO MAKE THE VEHICLE YOUR OWN
Choose options for your vehicle when you buy it, and add Land Rover accessories at any time to match your lifestyle and needs.
CHOOSE YOUR MODEL
RANGE ROVER SPORT
Choose your model
MSRP from $64,950*
The Range Rover Sport has been remade with an all-aluminum structure that helped trim off 800 lbs. The SE offers a 3.0-liter V6 supercharged engine or a new 3.0-liter V6 Turbocharged Diesel so this lighter weight model can deliver high performance with impressive efficiency15.
- 8-speed automatic transmission with CommandShift®
- Range Rover Audio System (250w) with Eight Speakers
- 8-inch full-color infotainment touch-screen10
- 19-inch 5-split spoke alloy wheels
- Solar Attenuating Windshield
- InControl Apps™16
- InControl Remote™ & Protect™
- Bright Twin Tailpipes
MSRP from $69,950*
The HSE builds on all of the standard features of the SE and includes an even broader array of interior and exterior accouterments from the top down.
- Fixed panoramic roof with power blind
- Full Oxford perforated leather seats
- 20-inch 5-split spoke alloy wheels
- Heated front seats
- Choice of 7 additional seat colors
- HomeLink® garage door opener
- Front fog lamps
- Silver “SPORT” badge on tailgate
- HSE interior and exterior trim differentiation including
- Aluminum tread plates with Range Rover lettering
- Shadow Zebrano wood veneer
- No-cost option of Dark Grey Oak wood or Micro Mesh Aluminum Trim
MSRP from $79,950*
This model adds a new dimension of power with a supercharged 5.0-liter V8 engine that rockets its light weight, all-aluminum structure from 0-60 mph in an astonishing 5.0 seconds.4
- 5.0-liter supercharged V8 engine with start/stop technology, developing 510 horsepower and 461 lb-ft of torque
- Sliding Panoramic Glass Roof including Power Blind
- Terrain Response® 2 Auto1
- Dynamic Response1
- Two Speed transfer box (high and low range)
- Torque Vectoring by braking1
- Paddle shifters
- Adaptive Dynamics1
- Dynamic Program
- Bright twin tailpipes
- Aluminum tread plates with Range Rover lettering
- Silver “Supercharged” badge on tailgate
MSRP from $93,295*
As the flagship of the Range Rover Sport line, the Autobiography incorporates the same 510-hp 5.0-liter engine found in the V8 Supercharged with levels of interior sophistication and exterior styling that let it stand alone as the most exclusive Range Rover Sport.
- 16-way power-adjustable driver and passenger front seats
- Heated steering wheel and rear seats
- 7 duo-tone and 2 tri-tone colorways
- Front center console cooler compartment
- 3-zone climate control system
- Stainless steel pedals
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Closing Vehicle Sensing1
- Reverse Traffic Detection1
- Surround camera system1
- 825-watt 19-speaker MeridianTM surround sound audio system
- 21-inch contrast finish alloy wheels
- Silver "Autobiography" badge and red "SPORT" badge on tailgate
- Red painted brake calipers
- Gloss black (mirror caps, grille finisher, fog lamp surrounds)
- Twin Blade Sunvisor
- Soft Door Close
MSRP from $111,350*
Latest addition to the portfolio is all about performance, Gloss black accents emphasize the sporty stance.
- 5.0-liter supercharged V8 engine with start/stop technology, developing 550 horsepower and 502 lb-ft of torque
- Adaptive Xenon Headlamps with LED Signature Lighting
- Sports Seats in Oxford Perforated leather with SVR Pattern
- Morzine Headlining in Cirrus or Ivory
- Dark Engine Turned Metal Aluminium Trim
- MeridianTM surround sound audio system (825w) with 19 speakers
- Active Sports Exhaust
- Reduced Section Compact Spare Wheel
BUILD YOUR OWN
Use the configurator to design your perfect Range Rover Sport
REQUEST A QUOTE
Obtain a quote on the Land Rover vehicle of your choosing from your closest retailer
SCHEDULE A TEST DRIVE
Arrange an on-road test drive through your nearest retailer
CALCULATE TRADE-IN VALUE
Estimate the Kelley Blue Book trade-in value of your vehicle and trade up to a new Land Rover today