Search for a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle
TACKLE THE TOUGHEST TERRAINS
It is reassuring to know that LR2 has proved itself at more severe temperatures and in more extreme conditions than you are ever likely to experience.
TAKE THE ROUGH WITH THE SMOOTH
LR2 comes with a host of stability control systems to enhance traction by reducing engine torque and applying a unique braking force to each wheel.
SPACIOUS AND ADAPTABLE
The loadspace is as generous as it is versatile. From 27 to 59 cubic feet depending on seat configuration, it’s large enough to take you and whatever you need.
PROTECTION FOR ALL
Enjoy a safer journey thanks to Dynamic Stability Control, Permanent Intelligent All-Wheel Drive with 4-wheel Electronic Traction Control, Roll Stability Control1 and 7 airbags2.
ALL TERRAIN EXPERTISE
On pavement, gravel, sand or snow, Terrain Response®1 makes sure your drive is responsive, steady and controlled.
The convenient Passive Start system automatically detects the close proximity of the key, allowing use of the Start/Stop button without the key being docked in the vehicle.
STABLE ON STEEP HILLS
For steady hill descent in rough terrain you don’t need to brake as Gradient Release and Hill Descent Control1 take you smoothly down.
MUSIC AS IT WAS INTENDED
The Meridian™ Sound Systems provide a natural enveloping concert-like experience.Enhance your audio experience with the available 825 Watt, 17-speaker Meridian™ surround sound system3 with SiriusXM® Satellite and HD Radio.
MAP YOUR ADVENTURE
Explore with confidence, knowing that available Hard Disc Navigation10 includes modes for off-road.
LOOK BEHIND YOU
The optional rear view camera1 displays images from behind the vehicle on a center console screen, helping you to maneuver more easily.
SPECIFICATIONS AT A GLANCE
The 2.0-liter engine is coupled with six-speed automatic transmission and Command Shift®, enabling manual sequential gear changes and Sport mode.
With the seats up. Plenty of room for whatever you need to take with you.
Capable of getting you through depths that cover the wheels on LR2
Curb-to-curb. With a 2.6 turns lock-to-lock, LR2 is easy to maneuvre.
CHOOSE YOUR MODEL
Models at a Glance
Superb handling with true Land Rover capability and versatility. A 2.0-liter 4-cylinder turbocharged engine offers an impressive 240 horsepower while maintaining 24 mpg2 for an impressive balance of strength and fuel efficiency.
- 380-watt, 11 speaker MeridianTM AM/FM stereo3 with subwoofer, single-disc CD changer and auxiliary audio connection
- 7-inch full-color infotainment touch-screen10
- 18-inch alloy wheels with Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- 6-way power driver's and 4-way power front passenger grained leather seats
On top of the already well-outfitted base model, the HSE augments the LR2 experience with added comfort, connectivity and convenience.
- Rear View Camera1
- Exterior mirrors with approach lamps, memory function and auto-dipping in reverse gear
- LED signature daytime running lights with xenon lamps and automatic headlamp leveling
- Memory function with 3 settings for driver's seat and exterior mirrors
- Map reading lamps and front footwell lamps
- HomeLink® garage door opener
LR2 HSE LUX
The HSE LUX builds on the HSE with yet another layer of luxury. An indulgent array of amenities elevates this model to a level that belies the utility at its hard-working core.
- 825-watt, 17-speaker MeridianTM surround sound stereo3 system with subwoofer
- Windsor leather seats with double-contrast stitching
- A choice of almond, ebony, tan or ivory colorways
- 8-way power driver and 6-way power front-passenger seats including height, recline, lumbar support and cushion-tilt adjustment
- Premium carpet mats
FIND A RETAILER
Find your nearest Land Rover Retailer
SCHEDULE A TEST DRIVE
Arrange an on-road test drive through your nearest retailer
Find your Certified Pre-Owned LR2
CALCULATE TRADE-IN VALUE
Estimate the Kelley Blue Book trade-in value of your vehicle and trade up to a new Land Rover today