More choice and technology with LR2 HSE
TACKLE THE TOUGHEST TERRAINS
On tarmac, gravel, sand or snow, Terrain Response® makes sure your drive is responsive, steady and controlled.
TAKE THE ROUGH WITH THE SMOOTH
Freelander 2 comes with a host of stability control systems to enhance traction by reducing engine torque and applying a unique braking force to each wheel.
STABLE ON STEEP HILLS
For steady hill descent in rough terrain you don’t need to brake as Gradient Release and Hill Descent Controls take you smoothly down.
REDUCED DRIVING EFFORT
Cruise control allows the driver to select a speed, which it will then maintain, smoothly and without using the brake pedal or accelerator.
ENGINES AT A GLANCE
|Maximum Speed (mph)||Torque (ft.lb)||City (mpg)
|I-4 AUTOMATIC (4WD) 2.0 litre Turbocharged (240HP) BUILD YOUR OWN||8.2||124||250||17||24||20|
Not all the features shown are available for every Freelander 2 model
A range of finishers and materials to help create your own individual space.
Match your style by choosing from a wide variety of colours and options.
A range of special features to take personalisation even further.
A suite of up-to-the-minute technologies at your fingertips.
Don’t simply explore with confidence, stay entertained.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
Match comfort choices to your lifestyle with a range of convenience, warmth and cooling options.
MAKE THE VEHICLE YOUR OWN
Choose options for your unique vehicle when you buy it, and add Land Rover accessories at any time to match your lifestyle and needs.
Add Land Rover approved extras at any time, from child seats and protective coverings to entertainment and technical upgrades.
Enhance your vehicle’s appearance with eye-catching details, add protection to guard against damage and upgrades for off-roading.
CARRY MORE ON THE ROOF
Fit optional roof rails and crossbars as the basis for all the other roof mounted accessories such as the luggage box and bike carrier.
Choose your alloy wheels from 3 sizes and different finishes such as Sparkle Silver and Contrast Paint to suit your tastes.
CHOOSE YOUR MODEL
Models at a Glance
Superb handling with true Land Rover capability and versatility. A 2.0-liter 4-cylinder turbocharged engine offers an impressive 240 horsepower while maintaining 24 mpg2 for an impressive balance of strength and fuel efficiency.
- 380-watt, 11 speaker MeridianTM AM/FM stereo3 with subwoofer, single-disc CD changer and auxiliary audio connection
- 7-inch full-color infotainment touch-screen10
- 18-inch alloy wheels with Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- 6-way power driver's and 4-way power front passenger grained leather seats
On top of the already well-outfitted base model, the HSE augments the LR2 experience with added comfort, connectivity and convenience.
- Rear View Camera1
- Exterior mirrors with approach lamps, memory function and auto-dipping in reverse gear
- LED signature daytime running lights with xenon lamps and automatic headlamp leveling
- Memory function with 3 settings for driver's seat and exterior mirrors
- Map reading lamps and front footwell lamps
- HomeLink® garage door opener
LR2 HSE LUX
The HSE LUX builds on the HSE with yet another layer of luxury. An indulgent array of amenities elevates this model to a level that belies the utility at its hard-working core.
- 825-watt, 17-speaker MeridianTM surround sound stereo3 system with subwoofer
- Windsor leather seats with double-contrast stitching
- A choice of almond, ebony, tan or ivory colorways
- 8-way power driver and 6-way power front-passenger seats including height, recline, lumbar support and cushion-tilt adjustment
- Premium carpet mats
An error occurred creating a component.
Component with schema "Ready To Go Bar" and view "ready-to-go-bar" and title "ready-to-go-bar-freelander-se" and ID "tcm:293-77453".
(Error was "There must be a CTA on the Ready To Go box, component Id tcm:293-77453 is missing a CTA")