• New Range Rover Sport SVR Ultimate edition adds SV Bespoke exclusivity to 575HP high-performance flagship – the fastest and most powerful SUV available from Land Rover
• New Ultimate edition is available in three paint colors: exclusive Maya Blue Gloss or Marl Grey Gloss, featuring spectacular glass flake base coats for an intense star-like sparkle, or stealthy Satin-finished Ligurian Black
• Contrasting Fuji White details extend to the side vents and edges of the Gloss Black knurled Range Rover lettering on the tailgate and body-colored vented carbon fiber hood
• Further exterior enhancements include a Narvik Black contrast roof, Gloss Black 22-inch five split-spoke forged alloy wheels and black brake calipers
• Interior features illuminated Ultimate edition treadplates, and black anodized metal gearshift paddles
• Range Rover Sport SVR Ultimate edition is now available to order via Land Rover Retailers worldwide, priced from $141,6001. Visit: www.landroverusa.com/svo
(MAHWAH, NJ) –August 23, 2021– Special Vehicle Operations has launched a special edition Range Rover Sport SVR with spectacular new solid glass flake paintwork options for the first time.
Featuring a selection of exclusive paint color combinations and tailored interior detailing by the SV Bespoke vehicle personalization team, the 575hp Range Rover Sport SVR Ultimate edition enhances the visual appeal of the fastest and most powerful vehicle in the Land Rover family.
Three hand-finished exterior paint choices include new Maya Blue Gloss and Marl Grey Gloss colors, both of which are exclusive to the Ultimate edition. Delicate and highly reflective fine white glass flake particles in the solid base coat give an intense star-like sparkle. A third option, for a stealthier look, is Ligurian Black Satin. Each color features a Narvik Black contrast roof.
The SV Bespoke team’s attention to detail extends to Black knurled Range Rover lettering on the hood and tailgate, with exclusive contrasting Fuji White edging which is also used for side fender accents.
A body-colored carbon fiber vented hood, 22-inch five split-spoke forged alloy wheels and black brake calipers reinforce the Ultimate edition’s strong presence, complementing the SVR’s Narvik Black contrast roof, door mirror caps, front grilles and grille surrounds, front wing detail and tailgate finishers.
Range Rover Sport SVR is the fastest, most powerful and most dynamic Land Rover ever produced. Now in its second generation, the current model is powered by a 575hp version of the 5.0-litre V8 supercharged engine, which produces 516 lb-ft of torque – sufficient to power the SVR from 0-60mph in 4.3 seconds (0-100km/h in just 4.5 seconds) and a top speed of 176mph (283 km/h).
Mark Turner, Commercial Director, Land Rover SV Bespoke, said, “Range Rover Sport SVR redefined Land Rover high-performance capability when it was introduced in 2014. We’ve sold more than 20,000 examples to date and demand for the SVR’s characterful mix of power, luxury and thrilling dynamics continues to grow every year. The SV Bespoke personalization features of this Ultimate edition elevate its appeal even further.”
The craftsmanship of the SV Bespoke team is also evident inside. Specially commissioned chrome-finished SV Bespoke B-pillar badges, black anodized metal gearshift paddles and Ultimate edition illuminated treadplates enhance the recommended Ebony and Cirrus interior, which incorporates SVR-embossed lightweight Performance Seats in Windsor leather.
Hannah Custance, Design Manager, SV Color and Materials, said, “Our SV Bespoke design team is always pushing the boundaries to create stunning vehicle colors with enhanced individuality. This is the first SV Bespoke edition we’ve offered with beautifully textured and reflective glass flake paint finishes, which puts the Range Rover Sport SVR Ultimate edition at the forefront of our innovative approach to personalization.”
1 All prices shown are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes $1,350 destination and delivery, tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for details.