LAND ROVER VIP INSIDERS PACKAGE SWEEPSTAKES
Sweepstakes Official Rules
Brought to you by Land Rover North America
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Land Rover VIP Insiders Package Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, 18 years and older, who are EEI Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event ticket holders and/or the direct and intended recipient of an email invitation to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (“Sponsor”), Equestrian Event Inc. (EEI), United States Equestrian Federation (USEF), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, dealerships, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, and their immediate family members (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor, as final and binding as it relates to the Sweepstakes.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 7, 2017 and ending at 11:59PM ET on April 20, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
4. How to Enter: Follow the directions provided in the Sweepstakes email invitation to complete and submit the online form. The entry form can only be accessed using the link provided in the Sweepstakes email invitation. Entries must be received by 11:59PM ET on April 20, 2017 to be eligible. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested on the entry form. Multiple entries from any person will be void. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your entry may be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or which subvert the entry process will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor.
5. Prizes: Winner will receive the following Land Rover VIP Insiders Package:
- Daily pre-arranged Pick Up and Drop Off for four (4) people during the 2017 EEI Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event, with return from the Marriott Griffin Gate Hotel in a Land Rover vehicle driven by a professional Land Rover Experience Driving Instructor. (If winner is not staying at the Marriott Griffin Gate Hotel, winner will be responsible for transportation between his/her hotel and Marriott Griffin Gate Hotel.)
- Four (4) VIP Hospitality Passes for the 2017 EEI Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event.
- A Course walk with an Olympic Eventing Rider for four (4) people during the 2017 EEI Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event.
- Land Rover Test Drive at the LR off-road experience for four (4) people at a pre-arranged time during the 2017 EEI Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event.
- Land Rover Branded Swag for winner only.
- Sponsor to provide a catered tailgate for four (4) people using a Land Rover vehicle in the Sponsor VIP section of the Tailgate Parking Area during the Cross Country competition on Saturday, April 29, 2017.
One (1) Preferred Tailgate Space for the 2018 EEI Rolex Kentucky Event which will include six (6) General Admission Tickets for Saturday, April 28, 2018.
Total Retail Value (“TRV”) of the Land Rover VIP Insiders Package is $4,980.00. Prize does not include transportation to/from winner’s home and Kentucky or accommodations to attend event, if needed. Exact details of all prize activities will be determined by Sponsor. Winners and guests must comply with all venue and/or activity rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize. If, for whatever reason, Sponsor is unable to provide any prize component, no compensation or substitution will be provided; however, remainder of prize package will be awarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted by winner. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) for one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per person.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about April 21, 2017 from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted under the supervision of the Sponsor. Potential winners will be notified via email to the email address they provided on the entry form and shall be required to execute and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (unless prohibited) within 3 days of date of initial notification. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within (3) days from the date of initial notification, or fails to timely return all required documentation, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected, time permitting.
The receipt by a winner of a prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AS DETERMINED BY SPONSOR, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Publicity Grant: By accepting a prize, winner grants to Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its licensees, successors and assigns, the right to use winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information, in any manner, in any and all media now known or hereafter, worldwide in perpetuity, as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes, without any further permission from, or notification or compensation to, winner, except where prohibited by law.
9. GeneralTerms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the winners from all nonsuspect, eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Official Rules and void all associated entries.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys’ fees) and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Equestrian Event Inc., United States Equestrian Federation, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, dealerships, suppliers and advertising and promotion agencies as well as all of their respective partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) late, lost, stolen, garbled, misdirected, undelivered or inaccurate entries, email or mail; or (vi) other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with any Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related material.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States of America AND New Jersey, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New Jersey having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winners list (available after May 1, 2017), mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Land Rover VIP Insiders Package Sweepstakes Winners List c/o Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC, 555 MacArthur Blvd., Mahwah, New Jersey, 07430. Requests must be received no later than June 1, 2017.
14. Sponsor: Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC, 555 MacArthur Blvd., Mahwah, New Jersey, 07430.